Monday 3 October 2016

A DepicT! short which I liked



The short film that I really liked was called "cool unicorn bruv". The reason that I like this so much was because it had a lot of humor, there was one moment at the start when he was trying to sell a bike and then a random guy comes up with a unicorn. It was also shot really well, it also had really strong acting. This short film had a good eye line match when the guys heard the unicorn coming and then they look out of frame and reveal that it's a unicorn. They start the film with an establishing shot so you know where it is set. I liked the final shot with the unicorn walking away and firing the rainbow out of its horn which was an over the shoulder shot which worked very well. They also used shot reverse shots when they were talking and they did not break the 180 degree rule so while I was watching it I did not get confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment